Your first visit is all about getting to know the Saracino Orthodontics team and how Dr. Saracino can provide an individualized treatment plan that caters to your specific needs. The Purpose of the Initial Examination is to Answer:
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
After reviewing your dental and medical history forms, Dr. Saracino will examine your teeth and facial esthetics to create a treatment plan right for you! Part of your first visit will involve x-rays, photographs, and an iTero scan so she can have a thorough understanding of your needs. You will then be presented with financial options and a simplified payment plan to make it quick and easy to get started with treatment.
The entire appointment will take about 30 minutes to an hour.